Thu, Sep 21|
Grains Of Wrath
Jacket Night / Ladies Night Out.
Ladies night out downtown Camas. Meet up at 6:00 PM in Front on the Patio og Grains Of Wrath. Wear Pink & Teal. This event brings women together for a night of shopping, festive drinks, dining, and activities and supports local women’s charities Pink Lemonade Project and the Ovarian Cancer Alliance!
Time & Location
Sep 21, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Grains Of Wrath, 230 NE 5th Ave, Camas, WA 98607, USA
About the event
Join us for Camas Girls’ Night Out 2023! Thursday, September 21st from 6-9pm, in beautiful Downtown Camas.
A fun-filled night on the town! Shopping • Cocktails & Dining • Self-Care • Treats • Fashion Show • Photo Booth • Prizes • Art • Raffles • Music • Surprises • Community Fun!
Bring your friends, sisters, moms, and daughters and share a memorable and fun evening in support of a worthy cause! This event brings women together for a night of shopping, festive drinks, dining, and activities and supports local women’s charities Pink Lemonade Project and the Ovarian Cancer Alliance!
A “FUN”draiser for local charities that promote Breast and Ovarian Cancer Support & Awareness
- Special menus and drinks, shopping, music, and activities around town
- GNO shopping bag to fill with goodies and swag from merchants around town!
- Fashion Show hosted by Arktana at Juxtaposition with complimentary refreshments at 5pm
- End-of-Evening Show in the beautiful Fuel Medical lobby with Comedy, Games – “Boobs & Ovaries” and “What’s in Your Purse?”, treats, sips, and raffle prize giveaways
- Reflection and Self Guided Meditation at LiveWell Camas, with donation opportunities for owner Jacquie Hill, who’s currently undergoing treatment for Breast Cancer
- Woohoo! Swag Wagon Fun with Shannon about town filled with fun giveaways
- Delicious Pink Cocktails at the Pink Lemonade Stand in Lily Atelier
- Photo Booth in the Lara Blair Photography Studio 4pm-5pm for survivors, 5pm-7pm for everyone
- Group art with Elida Field projects where we can each add a bit of ourselves
- Bra Pong for prizes! Compliments of Pink Lemonade Project
- Fantastic raffle prizes all supporting breast and ovarian cancer awareness and action with Pink Lemonade Project and the Ovarian Cancer Alliance of SW Washington.
- Fun music with DJ Linus to set the tone!
- Wear PINK or TEAL and get a free raffle ticket!
- Treats, Goodies and Freebies
- Having a great time together!
Hosted by the Downtown Camas Associa