top of page
- Sat, Feb 25NW Escape ExperienceFeb 25, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM PSTNW Escape Experience, 1503 NE 78th St. Ste 7, Vancouver, WA 98665, USAWe will be working together to find clues, solve puzzles and escape! Each room is designed and crafted around intriguing storylines set right here in the PNW, could they be true? The games are cooperative. Clues help solve puzzles. Puzzles may reveal the way out. You only have 60 minutes to escape!
- Multiple DatesWed, Mar 01Fiesta Bonita Mexican Grill & Cantina
- Sat, Mar 11Allen's Crosley Lanes
- Sat, Apr 08Cars & Coffee & Creed CoffeeApr 08, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PMCars & Coffee & Creed Coffee, 10718 NW Lakeshore Ave, Vancouver, WA 98685, USAMeet up at Cars and Coffee. Leaving around 10:00 AM to head up to Mt. St. Helens for a Poker Run. $20 to enter. Half the pot going to the winner and half going to NWBB. You do not have to pay to participate on the run if you wish. Just come and enjoy the drive. This event is open to everyone.
- Sun, May 07Brothers Car CollectionMay 07, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PMBrothers Car Collection, 3930 Fairview Industrial DR. SE, Salem, OR 97302We'll be visiting one of the largest private automobile museums in the world. It's located about an hour south of Portland. We'll be viewing 350 cars on display from a private collection of over 600 cars. We've arranged exclusive access for NWCA members ONLY.
- Sat, May 13Clark County
- Sat, Jun 17Savvie Island Pumpkin PatchJun 17, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMSavvie Island Pumpkin Patch, 16511 NW Gillihan Rd, Portland, OR 97231, USAStart the cruise season right! 100% of all proceeds go to charity! Every entrant gets a free strawberry short cake! This is a great and fun event to help raise money for charity. Cars, Hot Rods, Live Music. The Northwest Corvette Association will Judging this show.
- Sat, Jun 24Pearson Air MuseumJun 24, 3:00 PM PDT – Jun 25, 7:00 PM PDTPearson Air Museum, 1115 E 5th St, Vancouver, WA 98661, USAHero's Night is presented by CMAC honoring Military, Law Enforcement, and First Responders. All makes and models are welcomed. Dash plaques, trophies and goodies bags. $20 entry fee plus two non-perishable food items. Proceeds benefit local Veteran and Military families Pearson Air Museum.
- Thu, Aug 29Bowling Green
bottom of page